OOTD: Going all Japanese!

17.7.14


REPOST:

Apologies again for my face (low self esteem sigh) but this is what I wore today. Or should I say all the time as soon as it's been washed. It's a Japanese sort of collage style dress and it's my favourite ever! It has gained me loads of compliments and when I wore it to my year 11 graduation last year, I also got some stares. I love how it can go with anything and it's the perfect dress for the summer as it's so bright. The fact that I've only owned this for a year amazes me because it still feels brand new and there's a definite fact that I'll wear it more and more!

I bought this gem from New Look at around £22 in the size 'small', I don't think they sell this any more but it's worth a try to see on their website or in store. The label this dress comes from is amazing and you might remember the dress I wore in my first OOTD post, and that was from the same range.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe