OOTD | Sunny London

11.10.14


I haven't done an OOTD in aaggeess, so when I went up to London today with three other friends, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a few pics of my outfit. Also, excuse my face haha. Unsurprisingly, my whole outfit was from Primark - that shop is amazing for bargains. And as my taste is growing and changing, I felt comfortable enough to share an outfit with you guys. Obviously, I'm not rolling in cash to have outfits like other bigger bloggers but hey, it's my taste. :)

I bought the Disney jumper two weeks ago and it's so fluffy, fleecy and so cosy. I love the fact that it's quite baggy so I can snuggle in it and it was quite cheap for a Disney product. I love to team it with leggings or my skinny jeans, and in this case today, it was my plain black leggings. I also had my docs which I also got from Primark and even though they're not the legit Docs, they're pretty good for the quality you get. My bag is the lovely American Apparel bag which I indulged in and my nails were Tanya Burr in "New York Night".

I hope your day was good and I'll be back with a top 10 tomorrow. :) xx

--

Disney Mickey Mouse Jumper / Primark - £16
Black Leggings / Primark - £5-10
Docs / Primark - £15 (from last year's collection but they might bring them back idk)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I am loving the disney jumper ;)

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D the disney jumper has been my best purchase for A/W xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe