OOTD | Southbank

20.1.15

-- Look at that lovely nice
monochrome filter --
 
Hey guys, I normally don't do ootd posts, but I thought I would grab Saturday as an opportunity head on. I want to thank my friend in advance for taking these pictures haha. I made it all black and white to make it look arty and deep, but in reality I had a boring outfit with a mahogany coat, tights, black shoes and my black bag. (I wore high waisted denim shorts and a Hogwarts top underneath, I know I'm a rebel in winter!)
 
 I got the coat a couple years back from Peacocks, and even though I'm not really a big fan of the shop, I love this coat so much and I think it's perfect for throwing on in the winter. You will certainly look stylish without even trying. The bag and shoes came from one of my favourite shops - New Look. The bag is new and I got it for £24.99 and the shoes were in the sale at £5, and that's a pretty good bargain.
 
It was a lovely cosy outfit, nothing to Zoe London or Lily Melrose's standard, but still... I hope to make more ootd posts in the future, but I hope this one is good for now.
 
--
 
now playing: the outsider // marina and the diamonds
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really like the shape of that handbag, it's gorgeous!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I'm glad I got it bc its actually quite big and I can fit everything in there :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe