OOTD | Formal upon Thames

25.4.15


-- A little look on what I wear on 
a day to day basis --

Yesterday, I headed out with my friend (the same friend who took my last ootd shots) to Kingston to take some pictures for her photography project, and we ended up by the Thames at the end. So, that became an excuse to take a few snaps. Because, as a blogger, you need to take all chances to make a post. I usually wear this outfit to Sixth Form, and because we headed over there after, I thought it would be a good idea to show you what I usually wear during the week.

The trousers are from Primark, and they're amazing quality for something that was quite cheap. I usually whip them out in Spring/Summer as it has quite thin material but they have lasted about a year. The top is from New Look and I wear it most days because it just goes with everything! And the material is also quite thin - so, a perfect outfit for a humid spring day in the UK. The hat is from Peacocks, I don't wear it much, but I only wore it for the pictures and my favourite sunglasses are from River Island. *yay*

Probably won't do another ootd anytime soon, but I hope you liked it. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post!!!! Great photos.
    Check my blog
    What makes you beautiful & bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe