Made In Chelsea

11.8.15





-- A trip to King's Road can't be complete without 
a few outfit shots for the blog --

Today I went with my friend to Chelsea and visited King's Road which was a really nice change as I've only been one other time. In a few words our afternoon involved pizza, lush and coffee as well as a nice little trip into Anthropologie. (Which is my new favourite shop ever!) I love the area of Chelsea, I think it's so pretty and I really would love to live there, but you know prices right now...

My outfit was very casual but I also channeled summer even though it was a little chilly. I wore my new and current favourite leggings from American Apparel. I've had my eye on these for ages and I got them in America, and I think the sunflowers are so so pretty.

I absolutely love the statement tee that I got from Primark because how can you not love Tweety? He's sooo cute! I've never worn this much but I felt it would go with the leggings.

The shoes are from New Look and I got them in sale for £5 which I think is an absolute bargain, and I also teamed the outfit up with my denim jacket which was a gift from my aunt.

I never really do outfit posts, so I don't really know what to say, but tomorrow I'll put up a photo diary along with another post linking you to the vlog I done today! (Yay) In advance, as my mum reads my blog, I was very careful with my phone. *smiles innocently*

I want to know, how was your day guys?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *O*
    Your blouse is pretty much <3
    diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely, I love to read and reply to them all! :) xx

Subscribe