The Lazy Summer Makeup Routine


Get that beauty fix asap

You'd be fully surprised to know this IS my lazy makeup routine and I have cut out a few products and steps that I would usually do when I CAN be bothered to do a full face...

Especially now that it is summer, I've just become lazy. And when you're a working gal, sometimes you're not in the mood to go to work looking like you're on an instagram shoot.

Sooo, to get started in my routine, I go straight in with my Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot primer to prep my skin and hydrate it a bit.

Then it's concealer with the  Nyx Dark Circle corrector and Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer in C2. I know using these isn't probably great when you aim to skip foundation when you want your skin to breathe, but sometimes just using these add the perfect amount of natural coverage. ESPECIALLY to my under-eyes. And then I finish off with setting it in place with my Rimmel Stay Matte in transparent.

To give myself a bit of glow and colour, I'll use my S&G Wonderbronze which I've raaaved about for years on here. It's just amazing and adds such a nice subtle glow.

Eyebrows next! And the S&G Archery brow pencil is amazing if you want your brows done... Like now... And once you're done they look lovely, full and natural.

I DO add a little bit of highlight, and my go to for now is the I Heart Revolution Choc Light Glow palette as it's super creamy and is yellow tinted to create that summer glow. Then to eyes, and I like doing a subtle eye look with the more natural looking shades in the Revolution Soph X Extra Spice palette - fyi they're amazing and I did a review on the palette here.

And to finish off, I go in with a couple of layers of the Nyx Worth The Hype mascara! (Which I found works better than with one after writing the review on it!)

What are your go to lazy makeup products?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. The soap and glory primer sounds really good. I think for me a go-to product is the L'Oreal Nourishing Nude lip balm, that stuff is amazing.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I just stocked up on some more today :P

      Delete
  2. Its definitely too hot to be applying a proper full face of makeup, my go to palette right now is the Soph one, its just so damn good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Revolution palettes in general are getting better but both Soph ones are in my top three to be honest! I feel like I don't feel the need to indulge in higher end palettes... unless of course it's something I don't have haha x

      Delete
  3. I love the Soph revolution palette and the extra spice one is stunning- it's perfect for summer!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It literally is! I'm loving the orange and yellow shades to create a sunset look :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*