Three Netflix Holiday Movies To Get You In The Festive Spirit


Time to get Christmassy and cosy!

I LOVE a good Christmas movie. The cheesier, cuter and down right memorable. The better.

Of course, we can't not ignore the classics like The Grinch or Elf. But this time around, I want to let you guys know about what Neflix have added or even created themselves to help viewers get aaaaall festive.

I feel like I've seen a few, so I'm ready to tell you what you need to add to your 'My List' right now so you can prepare your hot chocolate and marshmallows - and snuggle down...

001: the holiday calendar:
The newest of the lot and follows photographer Abby and after receiving an antique calendar, each day it reveals something that predicts the future. And could lead to love... Although this one has got a few not so nice reviews, I actually liked this for how cheesy it was and had the silliest story line. It was veeeery Channel 5 Christmas afternoon movie time like haha.

002: a christmas prince:
Released last year and starring the amazing Rose McIver who stars in iZombie, this one is about a journalist going undercover as a tutor to get some gossip about a royal prince for a magazine she works for. It's a little predictable but very festive.

003: nativity!:
Ahhh the best classic ever! Set in a primary school where a class are set to do a nativity. Featuring a teacher (Martin Freeman) who used to be in theatre and a classroom assistant (who is absolutely hilarious). When a lie goes out of hand, they have the pressure of making the best nativity ever. I just looove watching this every year.

and there's more guys...
There's a few more to be added to (with a new Netflix flick coming on the 22nd called The Christmas Chronicles) so keep your mince pies wide open...

What are your favourite festive movies?

Follow

10 Comentarios

  1. I need to watch Nativity, one of my fave christmas movies!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s the best!! I think the original and second are the good ones out of the three tbh... but ANOTHER is coming out soon lol

      Delete
  2. Great post Fran, I love that you are getting into the festivities! I watched Nativity at the cinema a while back, it’s a fun film and I enjoyed it. I love when channel 5 Christmas films start appearing lol, I might binge watch some Christmas films now, I adore them!! I like that you included a few festive books in the photo too, do you have any xmas book recs? I’m currently reading There’s Something about Christmas by Debbie Macomber and I’m enjoying it! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaah give me all the channel 5 cheesy films loool - and there may be a blogmas post about books coming soon :) x

      Delete
  3. I watched A Christmas Prince last weekend and it made me in such a festive mood! Totally cheesy but sometimes it's all you need. There's actually a part 2 coming up this year, I think in late November! Did you know about it?

    Julia x
    Last Post: Five Reasons To Visit San Diego, CA | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/travel-forget-la-five-reasons-to-visit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh no I didn’t! And I actually watched The Princess Switch the other day which was really good!

      Delete
  4. Ahh I absolutely love Christmas movies, and I think I haven't seen these ones yet!! thanks for sharing :)

    ♥itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! The Christmas Chronicles is out now and I'm so excited to watch it this afternoon :)

      Delete
  5. I'll definitely have to check these out! You should definitely watch The Christmas Chronicles, I've already watched it twice! Another really good one that's new is The Princess Switch. Very funny and cute :)

    www.lifeslittemusings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve watched both of those and LOVED them!! I think TCC is the best Netflix film to be released in ages!!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*