The Blog Posts I've Enjoyed Reading Recently


From wallpapers to holidays

Ever since I entered the realm of blogging waaaaay back in 2014, I've been pretty much obsessed and constantly inspired with other people's blog posts.

So, it's no surprise that this post is a continuation of MANY posts I've written about the blog posts I've loved recently. Yay!

Grab a snack (personal choices include nakd bars or cake) and cuppa and enjoy...

001: a beautiful mess // laura's master bedroom refresh (before + after!): If you haven't noticed. I'm a sucker for A. interiors, B. pastel aesthetics and C. interior makeovers when you see a before and after that make you go wow! Laura's refresh is actual goals and I'm so inspired to bring her colour palette into my own room...

002: forever september // exploring soho: Soho in London is such a cool place to be, and Lucy nails it with her guide to where to go. A few of her suggestions include my own favourites, so I highly recommend reading this for when you next decide to go.

003: what olivia did // a love letter to the suburbs: This post resonated with me because I also live in the suburbs of South London. And this love letter really relates to how I feel about where I love too! Read on for a beautiful proud letter.

004: dizzybrunette // free phone wallpapers: january edition: This post is a dream of all the wallpapers I want on my phone now! If you want a minimalist refresh too, then read on a choose a favourite!

005: vvnightingale // on falling back in love with reading: Vicky talks about how she fell back in love with reading again and the ways in which she enjoys reading her books. As a bookworm myself, I'm so happy that loads of people are losing themselves in wonderful books.

006: vivatramp // whalebone: a poem: This year was the year I've been getting into poetry more and more. And I really enjoyed reading Bee's poem about her love for her home. And hope you guys will love it too!

007: dalal tahira // on that time of day: Another creatively written post. I just love how Dalah gets experimental with her writing and posting a homage to the golden hour time of day.

008: zoe london // milk makeup in the uk - what's worth picking up?: I got pretty excited when I read Zoe's post and the fact that this cruelty free and vegan brand are now on Cult Beauty. I loved reading her detailed review of the main hyped products - and have a few on a must have list for myself...

009: emily underworld // the palm house, kew gardens: The last time I went to Kew Gardens was when I was a tiny child. So reading Emily's post on her trip has made me want to visit it again as a young adult. Plus her pics are gorgeous!

What blog posts have you guys enjoyed recently?

Follow

10 Comentarios

  1. What a great post! I've not read any of these, so I'm off to have a look. Thank you for sharing xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fran thank-you so much! I clicked on this to have a read of recent posts you've enjoyed and was so surprised to see my name on there! You've made my day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that’s ok Emily! I love your blog and this post was definitely one of my faves!! Your comment has made my day :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’re very welcome! I hope you find some new faves among these posts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really enjoring InTheFrow's content lately. Victoria's images are always so beautiful that it inspires me to keep creating my own content.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her photos are forever stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love posts like this, such a fab way to discover new blogs xx

    GemmaEtc.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is! I love writing these and sharing the love! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh thank you so much for the mention Fran, I always appreciate it! I'm so glad you enjoyed the Soho post and hopefully people can grab a few recommendations from it. I'm gonna read these other posts now!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  10. You’re so very welcome! Your blog will always be a top fave! I hope you enjoy reading all the other posts! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*