Why Christmas Music Is Actually THE BEST


Bop along to festive hits

It's the most wonderful time of the yeaaar!

(Yes that's a lyric from one of my fave songs!)

And one of the BEST things about the build up to the big day is the music!

In previous years I've aaaalways done a playlist kind of post and this year, I thought, why not recount the reasons why I love Christmas music...

Then I'll list the current songs I'm LOVING. LOL.

001: you can make it the soundtrack to ANYTHING. Chores? Yup. Work outs? Totally! And even doing work or running errands! Festive music can fit into ANY kind of situation and make it so much more jollier.

002: it brings people together. A singing sesh in the car with friends or family or while putting up aaaaall the decorations is where it's at! Even on the ferris wheel in Winter Wonderland is where me and my friends bop along to the good ol' classics.

003: it will for sure lift your spirits. Having a down day and need a pep in your step? Look no further than Christmas songs. Michael Buble can serenade you and ask you to come home, Slade can scream in your ear and get you head banging and Wizzard can make you want Christmas to be EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. After all that, you can go out there and sleigh the day. (Get it?)

And now for all the songs I'm OBSESSED with...



001: don't let the bells end / the darkness
003: sleigh ride / the ronettes
005: last christmas / wham
006: jingle bell rock / bobby helms
007: santa tell me / ariana grande
008: santa's coming for us / sia

What do you guys love about xmas songs?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*