Staying Home This Summer? Here's 5 Places To Visit In London


-- Time to go exploring! --

Even after the sad news that we're leaving the EU, there's no excuse not to feel proud of the city we live in and go exploring. Now that I have the freedom to go out, I've been going to places in London I've never actually thought to go to and it makes a nice change. Rain or shine you can have an amazing time in your home city if you're not travelling anywhere this summer. The most important thing is to bring your friends along and go everywhere together!

001: Camden:
I really love Camden and since going there yesterday for the first time in two years, it really has changed a little, but actually has made me love it even more. There's no crap cheap phone case stalls but more stalls full of character and uniqueness. Who doesn't love the fronts of the shops on the high street either? Plus, if you're a Marvel or DC Comics fan, you'll be in heaven as there's loads of stalls that sell prints and shirts. And the food is pretty amazing, the best stall there is a pizza one - of course I would love it! But you can get the biggest pizza slice in London and it's pretty delicious!

002: Art Galleries:
You're practically spoilt for choice when it comes to soaking up some creative culture. Personal favourites of mine of course have to be the National Gallery (Trafalgar Square), Saatchi Gallery (Sloane Square) and Tate Modern (Embankment). Find calm at these away from the busy hectic life of London streets. There's also Tate Britain and The Photography Gallery - which are next on my list.

003: Soho:
This is a more recent favourite of mine and I love this part of London. There's so many cool coffee bars to go to (you could make a whole bucket list if you wanted to visit them all) and of course there's all the cool brands that live there like Bleach London and Lazy Oaf - which sits just outside of Soho. With loads of places to eat, you could spend a whole afternoon exploring, having a lunch break and doing more exploring. Just take loads of money...

004: Be A Tourist At Attractions:
Attractions in London aren't just for people visiting the country, you can also join in.There's the Science Museum, V&A, Natural History Museum, Madame Tussauds... the list goes on... Gather all your spare coins, drag a friend and get lost for half the day in these places. The latter is actually still on my places to visit. I know guys.

005: Go Somewhere You've Never Been:
Ok, I presume you've been to Oxford Circus and South Bank billions of times, and like me, you might want a complete change of scenery. With convenient travel links, you could go to Shoreditch (the cool part of London), Notting Hill and maybe even pick a random part of London from the tube map and go there. Note: Chalk Farm is basically Camden so don't go there...

What are your plans for the summer?

6 Comentarios

  1. I went to camden a couple of weeks ago and ended up joining in on karaoke night in the bar i went into! London! its full of surprises haha

    Hannah at Hannah Venables / A CREATIVE LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! I have so much love for London, I haven't been for a few years but would love to go back soon! Camden is gorgeous, the shops and stalls are so unique and lovely :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and I'm glad you do! Please come visit soon haha xx

      Delete
  3. I love your blog and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it! x

    Regina | Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you just made my day thank you xx

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*