Room Tour 2019


Go on, have a peek...

One of my favourite posts/videos to see on the internet are room tours!

I just love seeing how someone has designed and decorated their space - while putting a stamp of their personality on it!

The last one I did was about two/three years ago, so you could say my room has changed A LOT since then...

And I think it was about time I updated you guys on what my room looks like now. It amazes me how little changes can mould the mood of a whole room.

If it was up to me, I'd live in my room 24/7. (Any other Taurus'/introverts relate??)

There's a few extra plants, accessories, etc. I'm leaving the video below, so I hope you guys enjoy - and maybe feel inspired to spruce up your room in time for Spring to roll around!




Let me know what your fave part of your room is!

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*