Here's Why I Love Living My Life As A Walking Rainbow


As in wearing ALL THE COLOUR

Hi everyone. My name is Fran and I will describe myself (as many of my friends do) as a walking rainbow.

I'm an avid fan of Lazy Oaf - hoping to snatch up some cute pieces soon but nothing's caught my eye yet. Meh.

And anything pastel pink or veeeeery colourful (like the rainbow top from Monki in the pic above) I am ALL OVER.

I have no idea if it's because I have to wear black and white to work, but thinking about it, it's pretty unlikely as I've curated this style before I started my career at Lush...

But, anyways, here's a few lovely reasons why I looooooooove being a walking rainbow... And hopefully it also inspires you to be one too!

001: it brings sunshine to my day! Ok, even if it's a dreary day, putting on my bright colourful jumpers/tops/trousers makes me feel more happier. Even more so if it's paired with a cute eye look with my Revolution Mischief Mattes palette.

002: wearing anything with cute pastel colours matches my personality! Apart from when it's my time of the month (lol) if you know me irl, I'm a happy bubbly person - which I hope I come across on my blog and youtube.

003: i can match my instagram theme! If you don't follow me on insta, what are you doing?? (joking but please do) In all seriousness, my theme is basically bright, colourful and mainly pink. And that is my wardrobe.

004: i can feel like one of those cool tumblr kids! I can't believe I just said that, but I can't dye my hair cute pastel shades, so I need to live my colourful dreams through my clothes and channel that tumblr art kid vibe.

What is your go to style?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. I love your style so much Fran and I think we all need to add a lil rainbow into our lives every now and then!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and it’s so true!! Give me aaaaaall the colour haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful styles always make me smile! And I always admire people who stick to one style actually. My tastes in fashion are so versatile, I don't have one consistent style and instead I love playing around with different looks depending on my mood. Keep wearing all the colours of the rainbow Fran, because it really suits you!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I wear something quite plain but 99% of the time I’m the colour queen haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for brightening my day; I love rainbow colours and wearing brights too! Such a cute idea to match your clothing style to your insta feed. The rainbow jumper you featured in your autumn Primark haul is lovely too. Hope you’re having a positive week. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you’re welcome!! And I love doing it! Because it’s basically me as an Instagram lol! That rainbow jumper is my actual fave right now haha - and you too lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*