How To Bake The MOST AMAZING Gingerbread Cookies!


Festive spice and all things nice

With Christmas fast approaching, it was about time I got my festive baking on!

And I was pretty much craving something that practically screamed Christmas.

The inspiration from this bake came from the queen of youtube herself, Zoe Sugg who grabbed this recipe from Jane's Patisserie (who's baking blog looks like ACTUAL HEAVEN!)

Her cookies are named Gingerbread NYC Cookies - and are rightfully indulgent, spicy, sweet and with a hint of sea salt. So pretty much the PERFECT Christmas bake.

If you want to bake them too (because my picture of my own cookies looks delicious... why thank you...) then head over to her blog here!

See me talk you through the steps and baking in action by watching my new festive vlog below!

Let me know if you would bake these in the comments below! Because I can tell you that I would do these again in a heartbeat...


Have you done any festive baking?


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*