My Favourite Festive Posts Of Blogmas' Past...


Time to feel merry

This year has been very strange, especially with my sporadic blog posting lmao...

And Blogmas has just been the same!

So, to bring something festive to the blog, I've compiled a beautiful little list of blog posts from Christmas' past you can all enjoy reading in your spare time. And these are also the favourite ones I enjoyed creating!

So grab your festive beverage and settle down and read on...

I mean if you haven't had any of these following thoughts, are you really Christmas shopping?

Looking for some more festive reading material? Then look no further that the recommendations from a self proclaimed book worm.

If you REAAAALLY want to know what the best chocolates are on offer, then read on, because this could get a bit controversial...

The festive season deserves a veeeeery festive soundtrack! And I've got a few of my favourites that I just had to share with you guys!

Sweet treats are a go to during December. And I do love the occasional (ultimate) hot chocolate.

Leave a link in the comments to your favourite Christmas post you've done!


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*