10 Thoughts I Have When Christmas Shopping


We've all been there...

I do love a good meander around the shops and buying presents for my family and friends.

And in the meantime, being tempted by cute things (like the sloth tree dec) to unnecessarily add to my room...

Here's some thoughts that more than likely come in to my head while getting those gifts in...

Let me know in the comments which one you relate to the most!

001: "Oooooh so much choice, where do I start?"

002: "OMG cute baubles!"

003: "Wait, what's my actual budget for each person?"

004: "This is such a cute stocking filler. Should I get one for myself??"

005: *spots a hilarious gift* *tries to hold in and control laughter*

006: "After this, I'll get a Starbucks because I deserve it..."

007: "Look at me getting my Christmas shopping done I'm so organised!"

008: "SH#£!! I forgot someone"

009: *gets excited over choosing wrapping paper*

010: *takes sip of coffee* *to myself* "Merry Chrysler"


Who's finished their shopping?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*