The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide


Just a few little present ideas

I've done these sorts of posts for a couple of years in a row now, and I really love doing them.

As not only do I get inspiration for myself, but I hope I can give you guys some ideas too!

In this year's one, I'm not only going to give some general ideas, but also a few snazzy little links to some gifts I think would be amazing for those lucky loved ones in your life. Because who doesn't want a gift full of thought - and general pretty aesthetics??

Read on and make your Christmas shopping easier...

  • A beautiful box of votive and tea light candles. FYI Yankee Candle have some amazing ones this year like this cute set...
  • Why not a voucher from a shop someone loooooves
  • A book you think a family member or friend would love but never thought to read
  • Add some 'sparkle' to someone's gift goody bag or stocking with this Lush gift set
  • Why not buy a makeup bag (could be from Primark) and fill it with little bits like a face mask, lip balm, hand cream, nail paints, etc.

  • You could even have a themed gift with all things to do with someone's favourite colour, scent or even aesthetic like 'cute' or flowers
  • Boots and Superdrug have amazing gift sets in, and this year there's an amazing selection! A few faves include this I Heart Revolution chocolate vault set, Green & Black's tasting collection and the Zoella Beauty Wish Upon A Spa gift set!
  • If someone has a love affair with a favourite condiment or food. Make a hamper around this? (I'd be pretty happy with a Cadbury hamper haha)
  • Doing a joint main present for a family member, go an extra mile and create a Christmas Eve pamper box for them with pjs, bubble bath, evening snack, face mask, slippers, etc.
  • Primark do amazing pj gift sets featuring either socks or an eye mask with it. Hint: they have Grinch ones...

  • Secret Santa? This Body Shop 'sack' full of vanilla marshmallow products is a dream
  • Why not choose some cute homeware pieces that would suit someone's space perfectly? Think duvets, cushions and maybe even a fake plant??
  • You can't go wrong with a jokey gift to go along with a main present... Places like Scribbler are amazing for these!!
  • Know a stationary addict? A few special pieces for the New Year wouldn't go amiss
  • Make someone's day with this ultimate gift for anyone mad about Lush
  • If loved friend wants something they can't get and you have the means to, why not treat them??
What kinds of gifts are you giving to loved ones?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I really like the format of your gift guide because it's mainly general ideas (and I love all of them!) and not just loads of links to very specific products. I like to think about general ideas for people and then narrow it down by just visiting the shops and see what's there... Like if I want to give someone some beauty treats or stationery, which are always nice to gift! Thanks for sharing Fran!

    Julia x
    Last Post: My 2018 Autumn Makeup Look | https://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/makeup-my-2018-autumn-makeup-look.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Julia!! I wanted to do my own spin on it with general ideas as the gift guide with specific gifts kind of bore me tbh haha xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I want everything!

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do fancy the idea of creating some of these gifts for myself! :3

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*