The Christmas Playlist {Volume Two}


Merry Christmas everyone!

Ahhh. Christmas music. The sweet tidings of joy.

Last year for blogmas I shared my favourite songs to get you guys in the mood for the big day - and month. You can play these while wrapping presents, on the way shopping, while chilling, hanging up decorations, etc.

(Doesn't that just sound like the best?)

So I thought THIS YEAR, I'll bring you more of my favourite songs, and this time we're going old school! Grab your phone and get ready to add these to your playlists...

003: winter wonderland / doris day
004: santa claus is coming to town / the crystals
005: sleigh ride / ella fitzgerald
006: marshmallow world / darlene love
007: little saint nick / the beach boys
008: holly jolly christmas / burl ives
009: christmas wrapping / the waitresses
010: santa baby / eartha kitt

Happy listening guys!


4 Comentarios

  1. At work they've had a Christmas playlist on since the 1st of November and I'm low key living for it haha!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been playing Christmas music at work since then too lol

      Delete
  2. Love your playlist! I've been listening to Christmas songs since early November haha, every day! I also love jazzy instrumental Christmas playlists, just for some background noise :)

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank youuuu!! I’ve grown to like the jazz ones, especially when finding background music for my vlogmas :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*