A Love Letter To Spring


My favourite season...

It's 6pm and the balmy sun is setting in the sky and every blade of grass, petal and piece of concrete is soaked in golden hour light.

You might be sitting on the grass with someone catching up on life and having a chat, going for an aimless stroll by a pond or losing yourself within another world hidden in pages and text.

That can only mean one thing, it is Spring.

Whatever is going on in your own life, whether it's dreamy beyond compare, or anxiety ridden that resists the grasp of being eased, right now in this moment, it all falls into place in this early evening. As there is nothing more magical than Spring itself.

Suddenly the world seems perfectly still and calm. Mother Nature gives you the sign of hope and fresh starts as blossoms peek out in shapes that bring comfort to anyone that lays eyes on them.

I'm writing this little post in homage to all the good memories and sweet feelings this season has given me. I have spent days out solo reading with an iced coffee and a book, bonding with a friend and spending time creating foley sounds with my boyfriend. And all these moments have allowed me to appreciate this time of the year, and why it resonates with me and my soul.

The warmth of the sun or even the light itself that touches you, the bold colours of all the flowers and the lush green of the grass is a thing I will always treasure.

Do you love Spring as much as I do?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*