Boots Botanics Saves My Skin


Jazzing up my skincare!

I wish that title was a clickbait kinda way to make you tap/click onto this post... But I undeniably can't thank Boots and their botanics range enough for saving my skin.

Long story short guys, my face went through a weird acne/eczema phase, so I turned to the Boots own brand face wash and hydrating serum combination of cannabis satvia seed oil, aloe vera and cucumber (among other ingredients). It legit saved my stressed skin - but those products are for another time!

Today, I'm showing off the products I've moved onto after my skin returned to its usual state...

Let me introduce you to the cleanser, mask and serum that's my go to everyday; the 81% Organic Superfood gel cleanser, Clarifying clay mask and 3% Caffeine eye serum!

001: 81% organic superfood gel cleanser:
What immediately sold me was the in your face ingredients of rosehip (known for repairing skin), green tea, wheatgrass and kale. Superfood cleanser indeed! It's for all skin types, and lathers really well when added with a little water. I usually have stuck to LUSH my whole adulthood - and when I've tried a drugstore product, I've reacted... Buuuuut, this more natural offering has been perfect for effectively cleansing my skin and keeping it soft. (And I hope the superfood ingredients do what they say haha)

002: clarifying turmeric and willow bark clay mask:
I've always been intrigued by turmeric and it's popularity for brightening and antiseptic properties. It's a really lovely more natural option of a clay mask, and feels nice and refreshing on the skin when applied. It helps to clear blemish and spot prone skin and keep future breakouts at bay... Which sounds right up my street, cos my chin likes to have a little spot party sometimes. Again, I didn't react, and I've really enjoyed using it when I can!

003: 3% concentrated caffeine eye serum:
My under-eyes (if you've been reading my blog for a few years), have been cursed by the dark look. And I really hope this little serum bottle works. Again, it feel refreshing when applied, and it has improved the appearance of my eyes slightly. I can't vouch for it radically reducing the appearance of my dark eyes - I have been pretty tired from work as of late, but it makes me feel refreshed and brighter.

Have you guys tried any Botanics products?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*