A Sprinkling Of Delight With New I Heart Revolution


Get your sugary fix here

I'm like a magpie when it comes to eyeshadow palettes... more specifically the novelty style.

And when I saw this (iced) gem in Superdrug the other day. I KNEW I NEEDED IT.

Sold at £8.99, this is a colourful palette straight from my dreams. It looks like white chocolate and sprinkles (It is called the Sprinkles palette too haha) and has all the prettiest shimmery shades.

I definitely feel I'm moving away from the more natural coloured palettes (the Zoella x Colourpop is my go to for when I can't be bothered to be creative though!) and I love getting super experimental so this was right up my street!!


All the colours are named on the actual packaging which is an actual win and I just love the melted chocolate style packaging - even though it's cheap plastic it's still aesthetically pleasing on the eye.

Colourwise, you can create SO MANY looks and I started off with a basic one I found through the brand's instagram from a lovely beauty instagrammer called katieevemakeup. (see below!) And let me tell you, the colours are averagely pigmented but if you add a cut crease cream into the mix - which I use all of the time - then they are INCREDIBLY pigmented and easy to blend.


This is easily my new favourite palette and I'll for sure be reaching for this on a more daily basis. And considering I Heart Revolution palettes have been coming out like there's no tomorrow I was a bit cautious over the quality. But I wasn't disappointed...

To see the look I created above in the making then watch my full honest review video below and let me know if this is something you'd create yourself!!


What do you think of the new IHR releases?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*