Autumn Bucket List


My aims for the season!

One of my favourite times of year has arrived! Autumn! (Or as the US peeps call it 'fall'!)

Just like spring, I feel like autumn is another opportunity for fresh starts - not just the new year!

It's when students return to study (and Hogwarts), days get shorter and cosier and the leaves turn into SO MANY pretty colours.

I thought why not mark the beginning of this magical season with a small bucket list post!

I did film a whole video on my youtube which I'll link at the end too. I hope this little post gives you inspiration for what you want to achieve this coming season...

  • Burn all my favourite autumn candles
  • Have aaaaall the pumpkin spice lattes
  • Take photos of all the pretty leaves
  • Bake some hearty cakes and cookies - now that bake off is back!
  • Go pumpkin picking (decorational lmao)
  • Get my autumnal makeup game on and create a beautiful look for youtube
  • Wear ALL my favourite cosy jumpers
  • Obviously indulge in some Lush Halloween *hehehe*
  • Have cosy nights in with a book or favourite film
  • Appreciate the autumnal colour palette

What's on your autumn bucket list?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*