How I'm Getting Spooky This Halloween


Time to get my spook on!

I currently feel like a living being of exhaustion. Work has been full on - hence why I've not been uploading as much on here and on my youtube.

THOUGH I'm veeeery excited to be off at the end of this month yaaaaay!

I have a few things planned that I want to do and that I'm going to share with you all in this post...

And I hope what I'm getting up to will give you some inspiration of what you want to do yourself!



  • ACTUALLY bake something. - like a pumpkin spice cupcake and blog about it here.
  • watch my recent purchase of the 'IT' dvd on halloween. - I've read the book so I'm pretty stoked to see it as a film.
  • have a spooky pampering. - with some Lush halloween goodies I'm saving.
  • try and actually go to a pumpkin patch. - get some munchkins and instas.
  • write some more on my forgotten second blog. - it's called autumn galaxies now and I'm trying out my creative writing again... spooky style.
  • find the perfect halloween nails and put them on. - I just want spooky nails but it's so hard to find.
  • buy the body shop vanilla pumpkin range before it goes. - I have a desire to smell of pumpkins.

What spooky things are you planning?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*