The Autumn Beauty Edit


Seasonal loves for autumn

I'm relishing in the fact that it's  my favourite time of the year... Yaaay!

*throws a bunch of leaves into the air in celebration*

And there's SOOO many products that I've been reaching for so far this season.
Read on for some autumnal beauty inspiration...

001: revolution soph x extra spice eyeshadow palette:
This palette just screeeeeaaaams autumn. If you want the colour of autumn leaves on your eyes then this is the one for you. It's so affordable at £10 and full of gorgeous pigmented shades that blend SO EASILY. I used this palette to create my current fave look which you can see here!!

002: lush pumpkin spice lip scrub:
Love pumpkin spice and cupcakes?? Then you'll LOVE this seasonal offering from my faves Lush. Made up of caster sugar, clove bud, cinnamon powder and pumpkin seed butter - this scrub is how I'm getting my daily dose of sweet treats without the guilt haha.

003: revolution prime and lock eyeshadow primer:
This one is pretty new and is perfect for priming my eyes before putting on eyeshadow. It helps to lock in the pigment from the eyeshadow and makes them last for ages. The best recent purchase I've made from Revolution!!

004: nyx cosmetics suede matte lipstick in 'doom':
I do pretty much live for the liquid suede lipsticks from nyx, and when I saw this offering from another of their ranges of lipsticks - I fell in love. I'm a bit of a sucker for a dark lip (ESPECIALLY in the autumn) and this is so perfect and doesn't dry out your lips at all.

005: barry m nail paints:
Barry M is amazing and they always have great seasonal shades. The ones pictured are from previous years but have similar offerings right now. The shades are affordable and last well.

006: revolution imogenation highlight to the moon palette:
Another one from Revolution (I knooooow) and this is one of my staples for my base. The contour and highlight shades are some of the best I've used from the drugstore and definitely a repurchase when I do use this up...

What products are you loving this season?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*