I Styled My Favourite Autumn Outfit Right Now!


My own twist on autumn fashion

Wooaaah!

Have we gone back to 2014 all of a sudden... because hey - here I am posting an outfit of the day post!

I do reaaaaally miss doing these and the other day I was feeling so cool and autumnal in my outfit that I got a few shots to share on here.

Usually I wear the same kind of thing and stick to it, but recently I had another splurge in Primark and left with some more fun pieces...

My new fave things to wear right now is this fluffy deep navy coat (which was only £20) along with a thread style skirt that has gorgeous pops of colour and gives me SERIOUS Clueless vibes.

In other news, my doc martens are super comfy (although still heavy) and add an essence of cool to any outfit.

Noooow on to the outfit details kids...



outfit details:

coat ~ primark
tee ~ monki
skirt ~ primark
bag ~ skinnydip london
shoes ~ lazy oaf x dr martens

What is your go to outfit?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*