The Lush Winter Haul


Festive has arrived!...

Whether you like it or not, Lush have just released their Christmas/winter range.

And your girl obviously COULD NOT resist picking up a few goodies...

In this haul, there are a few classic gems that come out every year and some new arrivals that are sure to become instant favourites!

I tried my hardest to pick out bits that were more winter themed than Christmas as I'm planning to do another haul but with even more products in November haha.

Sooooooo, here's a little run down of what fell in my basket -- I'll also link my haul video at the end if you want to hear me talk more about these products!!

My fabulous haul included:

  • snowman dreaming bath bomb: a calming lavender delight perfect for winter evenings
  • once upon a time body lotion: full of fresh apple, this is a beautiful light zingy cream 
  • yog nog shower gel: smelling like warm caramel, I want to smother myself in this forever
  • yog nog bubble bar: full of cocoa butter, another helping of the caramel scent mmmm
  • snow fairy bath bomb: the cult fave is now in a pretty sparkly bath bomb!
  • butterbear soap: there's no bath bomb this year, but this guy will make your hands smell like vanilla
  • rudolph nose shower bomb: this smells EXACTLY like baby powder omg
  • rudolph jelly face mask: a fun unique take on cleansing, softening and giving a glow to skin
  • shooting stars soap: this one is for the citrus lovers!
  • snow fairy shower gel: of course my haul HAD to include this classic
  • santa's belly shower jelly: a comforting apple scent will send you into a fairytale dream
  • candy cane toothpaste jelly: this one is a new lush invention and it's SO minty just like candy cane


Have you guys picked up any of the range yet?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*