The Autumn Makeup Look I'm Currently Loving


Slapping the season on my face

I hardly do face of the day kind of posts anymore on my blog.

So it was ABOUT TIME I did one today!!

This autumnal look that I've been pretty much all over recently just screams seasonal to me. I feel like this year was the year my makeup game reaaaaally leveled up and I haven't even broken the bank with it.

All the products I use on the regular are drugstore and 90% of them are from my favourite ever ever brand Revolution!!

YEP. They truly deliver on the quality.


For this particular look I used the Revolution Soph x Extra Spice eyeshadow palette along with both the Revolution Imogenation highlighter and contour and eyeshadow palettes.

To lock in the look, the Revolution Prime and Lock eyeshadow primer base is my best friend! It's like a concealer so you can essentially paint your lid and start layering on the colour and it makes the shades pop way more!

Lipstick wise, the NYX Suede matte lipstick in 'doom' is my favourite!! It's so creamy and pigmented and adds a kind of darker twist on the whole look.

I basically feel like I've got every autumn leaf colour going on my face haha.

If you want to see how I created the look, then feel free to watch my video below!!


What is your fave look recently?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*