My September Obsessions


What I've loved this past month

Autumn has arrived and October is basically here.

Spooky season is also well under way. (Oh hey new blog header!!)

Aaaaand, that means it's time to get all cosy under the blankets and fluffy coats...

Before we get ahead of ourselves though, let's take a step back and reflect on what I've loved this past couple of months. There's some REAL GEMS in this post!!

001: lover // taylor swift:
Apart from obviouuuusly being obsessed with Marina. Taylor Swift dropped her new album 'Lover' and it's the best album of 2019 so far. SERIOUSLY. (Also Slipkot's new album is pretty rad too) The whole record is fully of catchy bops and sweet ballads like the title track, paper rings, london boy and cruel summer. I didn't really like 'Reputation' but the newest offering is like a breath of fresh air.

002: lush pumpkin spice lip scrub:
Lush have somehow managed to put the taste of the season in a lip scrub. IT'S SO GOOD. Full of pumpkin seed butter and pumpkin seed oil, cinnamon and ginger. It's like a pumpkin spice cake but on your lips. I've been enjoying using this every morning before putting on my lipstick/lipbalm.

003: bullet journals:
I bought a bullet journal quite recently (see my post here) and I've loved doing my daily doodles, recording my mood and creating new pages - like my book tracking. It's a perfect way to spill my creativity onto some pages that isn't people portraits. And it's pretty mindful too.

004: unum editing app:
This app is a LIFESAVER for insta themes. I recently shook up my filter and it's now a pretty grainy darkish autumnal filter - don't worry the previous one will be making a return in November! And UNUM is perfect for fitting all my pictures into a neat flowing theme - it's so satisfying to do plus it's free!

005: nyx cosmetics suede matte lipstick in 'doom':
I've only owned this lipstick for a few weeks but it's already my new go to. It's the prettiest autumnal deep purple that gives off a hint of gothic vibes. It's no where near drying on the lips and finishes off my makeup looks. Defo worth a purchase if you want something more daring this season.

006: lush naked haircare:
Everyone knows about this whole climate change thing and reducing their plastic consumption. Well, I've been looooving using Lush's naked haircare. Especially the American Cream pressed conditioner bar. These little bars last for ages (around 40 washes) and pack a punch with cleansing and giving hydration! I will still use liquids but I'll turn to these first.

What have you guys loved in September?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*