That Moment I Became Obsessed With Bullet Journals


And why I started one

After picking up a bullet journal for work after getting a new role, I realised how much fun it was to be creative but organised by drawing graphs, bubble font writing and keeping track of my goals.

It's kind of like those blog posts that we do when we talk about our goals and what we've achieved!

I loved doing it so much (and still am!!) that I decided to pick up a new one this month - AND make it my own personal one.

There's something about the bullet journal that fascinates me. It's a cross between a diary, work book and those maths books you had in school... And it's physical - so no looking at your phone screen to track or jot things down yay!

The one I purchased (pictured above) is from Flying Tiger and only cost me £5. I've decided to start it from this month with tracking things and here's a few of my ideas...

001: autumn and month goals: Basically dedicating whole pages to seasonal and month goals.

002: book reading tracking: Drawing cute little books and highlighting them as I read a book.

003: monthly doodles: Like a calendar but each square has a doodle for each day.

004: plant doodles: Just giving my love to my plants and jotting down how to care for them.

That's just a few that I've done and I've got more ideas.

(Pinterest are AMAZING for inspiration!!)

SOOO, that's what I've been doing recently. I'll for sure update you guys in the future on what pages I've filled out. (Probably on my instagram so follow me here!)

Do you guys have bullet journals?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*