Saying Goodbye To Summer...


Recounting the amazing things

You can probably tell by now that I want autumn here. ESPECIALLY with this post!

Summer 2019 was defo a mixed bag of emotions and it had its ups and downs. I'm now ready to leave it behind...

Buuuuuuut, first, let's recount all the lovely things that happened for me this season.

  • Spending a WHOLE day in Brighton with one of my fave people. Taking all the pics, eating all the food and going to the Lucy and Yak sample sale.
  • When it was actually nice weather, spending it reading in the garden - with a nice iced coffee and a snack.
  • Getting experimental with makeup, I mean somehow over a season I've suddenly improved my skill with makeup. And I can call myself an averagely skilled beauty person.
  • Continuing my scrapbook has been a joy - and I've got SO MANY lovely new memories to look back on.
  • Seeing more of my favourite people and going bowling and eating our body weight in food. This day will be for sure one of my faves!!
  • ALSO taking my mum to Brighton - so I've been twice already this season. We had such a fun day going everywhere and eating more ice cream nom nom nom.
What little things made your summer?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*