Five Inspiring Instagrams To Follow Now


Add some sunshine to your feed

Everyone and their cat is using Instagram at the moment as it's becoming an increasingly popular platform to share content. It's essentially microblogging making way for easy endless scrolling.

I LOVE instagram, and even with my attempted limited time on the app, I always find myself enjoying the experience.

Mainly because I've found some gooooorgeous accounts to follow!

It only seemed fair then to make this post and share with you guys the five accounts that have been making me feel happy and good...

001: @jaidepoppy:
Jaide's account can be summed up as a happy colorful place to be with an illustrative twist. I fell in love with her account ages ago and every insta story and feed post always inspires me! Plus she's suuuuper sweet!

002: @thatmidnightwitch:
You may have known Hayley as mermaidmoonchild, and with a recent change her account is just as aesthetically spooky and cool. AND her makeup is always forever on point.

003: @julia_ds25:
Julia's photos are just so beautiful. She's mixed travel and outfit photos with a sprinkling of magic and whenever a photo of hers comes up on my feed, I HAVE to give it a like!

004: @zoella:
Of course, I'm still Zoella trash. And ok, this is more of a brand thing now as Zoe has expanded into other things. Buuuuut, the main account is full of happiness and inspiration! (Along with quirky photos and positive quotes!)

005: @chessiekingg:
If you want to add some positivity to your feed then Chessie's account is THE ONE. Full of videos and photos of Chessie showing off how happy she is with accepting her body. It's just inspiring and helping me to accept and love myself.

What are your fave instagram accounts?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*