What Beauty Products I'm Loving Right Now!


What I love applying to my face...

When was the last time I wrote about my favourite beauty products?

If I can't remember then it must have been a WHILE.

So, to redeem myself, I'm writing this post about the products I've fallen back in love with. Because I don't know about you, but lockdown has made me become suuuper lazy when it comes to makeup. And the past week I've been making myself wear more makeup - and I've felt so much better for it!

Read on to find out more about the products that I really want to swear by...

001: makeup obsession rady daylight palette:
I've had this gloriously colourful eyeshadow palette for a year now and it's STILL one that I reach for before any of my other palettes. For £10, it is literally the quality of a £40 eye palette. I'm not even kidding. I've never had a yellow that worked so well, and the silver shimmer is the consistency of butter. LOVE IT.

002: kvd go big or go home mascara:
A very boujee purchase, as the social media people say. And pictured is my third tube of this mascara, because it is just so good!! I love the fact that it gives a lot of volume as well as length and lasts for ages without feeling like it's drying too much. I only ever replace it because of the recommended length of use.

003: glossier wowder powder:
When I tell you that my first pot lasted a year and a half and I only finished it last week, I'm NOT KIDDING. It's a perfect shade of neutral to set my base and give me a bit of colour - without making my look like a ghost or too orange toned. It's a lovely lightweight powder consistency and, as my first sentence proves, it goes a long long way.

004: bleach london lipsticks:
I don't know why Bleach London discontinued their makeup line, because their products were actually really good quality. So, I was super happy to stumble upon both of my favourite lipstick colours in TK Maxx before the second lockdown last year. I'm only sharing these on my blog because I really love them, and I'm sure you can find these colours in other brands. I feel so cool and alternative wearing these to finish off a makeup look.

What makeup products do you love at the moment?

Follow


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*