Soap and Glory Once Again Take All My Money


They're just so good at it...

Life happens, you grow as a person, you make new friends. But there's been one constant in my life, apart from my undying love for snacks... Soap and Glory!

It's been a while since I welcomed this brand back into my bathroom, and after a little roam around Boots last month, these hopped into my basket.

Yes, I'm personifying these products, cos they defo wanted to come home with me...

I'm really getting more into body scrubs, so the perfect zen warming body scrub was used almost immediately. I wouldn't say it's the most warming scrub, but it feels perfectly exfoliating to get my lizard skin feeling smoooooooth. (I'm kidding, I don't have weird hard skin haha) And also this has a really nice calming lavender scent.

The smoothie star body wash is actually the sweetest most delicious vanilla biscuit scent. And in the name of hydrating, it's really softening on the skin as well as being nice and cleansing. Soap and Glory know how to do body washes!

Lastly, to finish off the routine, the righteous butter body lotion with the original pink scent is truly the OG. I can't get enough of it and it sinks so well into the skin, which I think is quite hard to find with certain body lotions I go for...

These have been really cemented into my routine and made showering so much more joyful and sweeter. And also let me add, the packaging just looks cute in my bathroom. It's a win win!

Are you a fan of Soap and Glory too?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*