HUGE NEWS! I Launched An Illustration Shop!


The MOST EXCITING news!

Hello! Hi! Hiya!

I have huuuuuge news for you all and I can't wait to scream about it in this blog post!

So, as you all know, I've been super absent since February and that's because I've been busy prepping things behind the scenes for my exciting new venture... Yep... I am launching my own little illustration shop.

If you've been following me for a while on my illustration instagram, you'll know I've been trying to perfect my creative little craft for just over a year now.

And for the past two months I've been designing some exclusive products to sell online as it's been my dream to have my own little shop. And today as you're reading this, it's happening! EEEEEEEE!

This is my first little drop and I have 5 products to sell to you all. I hope there will be something for everyone and you'll be all over it!

So without further ado, let's get into the products and all the important details...

the products:

001: bookmarks:

So the first product I designed is a set of three bookmarks! We have an array of designs from the cutest bookworms, a sassy saying and some sad flowers on good quality bookmark card. These will be sold for £3 per pack and great for keeping track of any page you're on! Check them out below!


002: prints:

Next up are two A4 size prints! I have two designs to choose from: Plant Lady and Strawberry Dessert! These are printed on a classic poster paper and are £5 each. These are perfect for brightening and spicing up any space. You can put them in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom, etc.



003: greeting cards:

Lastly, I'm selling two styles of greeting cards. They're A6 size and are SO CUTE! We have a little vase of flowers and a fried egg to choose from. I designed these with the intention that they would be perfect for ANY occasion: birthday, congrats, a token of appreciation/thank you, etc. Printed on glossy card, and these are £2 each!



the important details:

Want to buy some pieces? Shop here!

Shipping is for the United Kingdom only and will be through 2nd Class. Dispatching order times will vary, once posted it should take 3 days to ship.
I do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. If you have not received your order for any reason, please contact me on the email above or through the contact page.

--

I'm SO EXCITED to see what you guys think, and if you want to know even more, watch my announcement video below! :)


Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*