Smell Like The Best Version of You With Glossier


Summer scent added to basket!

The last drop of a beloved Zara eau de parfum was dispensed the other day and as it settled into my skin, I was thinking about what to venture into next...

That's when a tik tok ad very cleverly sold the Glossier "You" fragrance. A bottle that promised base notes that would enhance your natural fragrance and therefore making you smell essentially more delicious.

A number of things rang through my mind:

1. Fragrances naturally settle sweeter on me which means I'm blessed with a good ph balance.
2. I do LOVE smelling sweet.
3. My partner reminds me he likes other fragrances and not "that Lush sh**"

With a blend of iris, pink pepper, ambrette seeds and ambrox, these base notes of the fragrance settle deep into the skin and bring out the more warmer sweeter notes of your personal smell.

I tried it in store and immediately fell in love and this also immediately fell into my basket. And I have no regrets. I love how it brings out my sweet side, and I'm looking forward to seeing what my partner thinks of my new staple fragrance.

To be honest, you cannot have more proof that it smells good as I got complimented by the girl behind the bar in Simmons on how nice I smelt! (This was about an hour or so after I first did the spritz) And if I really do like it, I might buy the bigger bottle...

If you don't believe me, read more about it here...

What's your go to fragrance?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*