The Diamond of the Season! Lush Kitchen x Bridgerton


You must make haste!

Dear reader,

One must embrace the riveting delights of what Lush Cosmetics has to offer this season in the embodiment of a beauty box that every lady in society must place her delicate fingers upon.

Yes, Lush REALLY DID bring out a Bridgerton Kitchen themed box this month and when its floral splendor landed on my doorstep, I had to scurry into my chambers to feast upon the contents...

Lush Kitchen is a monthly subscription box offered at £35 a month, and you receive five exclusive products a girl cannot get anywhere else - not even in the stores.

So to have this edition was pretty special for me. And let me tell you, the offerings of the sweetly floral Keep It Fluffy shower gel, creamy jasmine scented Tender is the Night body lotion and Bridgerton themed products such as the coconut and vanilla scented Family Before All soap. And not to forget the deliciously chocolate scented Lady Danbury bath bomb and a returning Lush classic: Royalty bath bomb.

I shall be courting these products for the rest of the season.

For my individual product reviews: follow my LUSH instagram here.

*this post is purely a fun little review, though unfortunately you cannot order this box, you can still find the full Lush x Bridgerton collection on the website

Follow


0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*