The Sweet Things Of Life


All the good feels...

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend and enjoyed the BEAUUUTIFUL sun that graced us.

(I for suuure soaked up those rays...)

This little post is a kind of sunshine in itself, as I wanted to share with you all the lovely things I did this past week. It was defo one of those weeks that made me feel grateful for the things I have and I couldn't have asked for anything more wholesome.

  • Making homemade taco boats for my other half
  • Seeing so many blossom trees around London
  • Jumping into some gardening (which is good for the soul!)
  • Making myself feel ma oats with some makeup
  • Finishing TWO books
  • Indulging in some skincare aka Lush face masks
  • Eating chocolate eggs
  • Dancing to some classic 80s tuuuunes
What have you guys been up to recently?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*