Let Me Reintroduce Myself...


Hello world! 

Taking the title of this post from the absolute BANGER of a song, Let Me Reintroduce Myself by Gwen Stefani, I'm here to reconnect with you all with a few facts about myself.

Cos, it has been almost a year...

I'm pretty excited to be re-inspired and to get back into my blogging again. I've got a whole new aesthetic, new ideas to share and a refreshed creative thinking brain!

Let's get to know each other too, comment a fact about ya self below...

001: The season that speaks to my soul is defo Spring. It symbolises new beginnings.

002: Music plays a part in about 80% of my daily serotonin intake, and these 40+ playlists reflect that.

003: Talking of bands... The 1975 and Wolf Alice also have a strong hold on my heart. (Buuuut, I also love many other artists - as proven above haha)

004: Any food that involves cheese is pretty damn good. Pizza. Pasta. Taco Bell. Ect...

005: I'm inspired by many creative things in how I dress, and it's important that I can express myself in bright colours.


006: I will HAPPILY be lost in a book or music store. Need to do something quickly? Drop me off there.

007: My collection of 10+ candles really says that I'm into have tiny fires as pets.

008: Golden hour and that smell you pick up on early summer evenings is my favourite. It hits more different when you're on holiday too!

009: A whole near 24 years on, and I STILL don't like bananas.

010: But bubble tea has become a real addiction as of late. Taro milk and mango fruit tea anyone?

Comment one fact about yourself below!

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*