What's In My Winter Bag


Have an updated peek in what I carry

Just like most people on the internet, I am super nosy. Especially when it comes to seeing 'what's in my bag' videos! (I used to binge watch Zoe and Tanya's ones all the time because they were so fascinating haha) So to feed your need to see what people carry, here's a summary of all the things I've been carrying recently - in my Zoella Lifestyle backpack - for the coming wintery months. (It's sooo cold right now in London ahh)

001: Purse:
You might recognise this gorgeous looking Cath Kidston purse from my winter wishlist post. Well my friends, I took the plunge and decided to treat myself to it! I work there after all hehe. I think a black one is perfect for this time of year and the flowers are so pretty when they stand out against it. Ah I love it!

002: Keys:
I NEVER leave the house without my keys. Ok, I only have one on there for the house, buut what's on it, is even more lovely: a Cath Kidston apple key fob and a Zoella Lifestyle keyring as well as a cute guitar that I got from Nashville. My keys are more stylish than me.

003: Card Holder:
Another CK purchase and this one is the cutest of all. It's from the Disney collab featuring Winnie the Pooh and Piglet and I just love using it when I'm traveling to work.

004: Beauty Essentials:
I carry all sorts from hand gel to lip balm in my handy Zoella Beauty christmas coin purse. At the moment I'm obsessively using the ZB gingerbread scented Hungry Hands hand cream - which smells delicious and I could honestly eat it. I've also got MAC's Russian Red as at the lead up to Christmas I LOVE to wear reds religiously and to keep my lips tip top for that, Lush's Key Lime Pie lip balm is my go to. It repairs lips super quickly and tastes really nice.

005: Book Choice:
Without fail, you'll always find a book in my bag now. I'm reading on the train, in the staff room and even in coffee shops ie. Starbucks. At the moment, I'm diving into festive reads and A Girl's Best Friend by Lindsey Kelk is the current choice. It's lighthearted, funny and a nice change from the intense ones I read as well. A must have if you're into that sort of novel!

What do you guys carry in your bags?

Follow

14 Comentarios

  1. Great picks! I would never leave my house without the keys, mobile phone & lip balm! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those are the first things I check I have in my bag haha

      Delete
  2. Love the Zoella products so much! They look so amazing. I ordered some of these items myself. Can't wait!!! :O <3
    Love the post!
    Much love,
    Salina.

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh what did you order?? I'm a bit of a Zoella obsessive at the moment haha

      Delete
  3. I definitely need hand cream at this time of year because my hands just go to shit! I would love to try more Zoella products so thanks for the review.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! I definitely think you should get this one as it's so creamy and absorbs into the skin in a matter of seconds! Plus you can smell it on your hands for ages!

      Delete
  4. I love whats in my bag posts/videos - the ck purse is so cute!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it - so glad I got it hehe

      Delete
  5. I need to stick a book in my bag - I'm getting bored on my bus journeys to and from work!

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! Journeys go sooo much quicker!

      Delete
  6. That winnie the pooh cardholder is so cute! I have a Marilyn Monroe one. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so nice! I know, it's too adorable!

      Delete
  7. Cute purse! It's definitely essential to treat yourself to things, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But not too much! (I say as I feel the urge to buy a pair of rose gold Zara sneakers...)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*