What I'm Looking Forward To In Autumn


Getting in the seasonal spirit woo

I feel like I've been talking about how much I love autumn for 84 years now. Lol.

But seriously. It's one of my fave seasons. Ever.

And I am here - as always - to talk about what I can't wait to do, drink, eat, etc. in this wonderful season. In a list. Because lists are amazing!

(If you have a few yourself, do let me know in the comments too!)

  • Drinking my body weight in Pumpkin Spice Lattes - aaaaaaay.
  • Pumpkin everything basically. Decorations, pies, carving, etc.
  • Wearring multiple layers. And the cosiest jumpers.
  • Having a spree in Primark. Just because it's a new season.
  • Snuggling down to watch more Bake Off.
  • With a nice hot coffee and a bit of cake. Am I right?
  • Going for autumn walks and collecting leaves and conkers for blog photos.
  • Taking pictures of all the trees with all the autumnal colours...
  • Experimenting with all my makeup and finishing with my usual orange hued look.
  • Buying more makeup as an excuse that it's a new season which means I need more makeup.
  • The Lush Halloween and Christmas range FINALLY coming out!
  • Just having throws and candles all over the place.
  • Buying the most seasonal and aesthetically pretty candles from TK Maxx.

What are you guys looking forward to in Autumn?

Follow

10 Comentarios

  1. couldnt agree more!! PSL's!! YES! and the autumn candles x

    www.theresheglowsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful article! I love autumn so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Autumn has a special place in my heart tbh 💘

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited for autumn, I've never had a pumpkin spice latte (shock I know) so thats on my list for this year, try one!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s ok I forgive you haha I didn’t have my first one till I found out they existed when I started blogging in 2014! They’re really good even without the cream on top which actually makes them much nicer :P

      Delete
  4. Fabulous post by the way Fran! I adore your ideas as they are so on point. I love going to Primark in the autumn too, I went earlier in the month for some cosy bits. Blogging in autumn is my favourite thing and seeing what others have come up with in the community. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooo thanks! Primark are really killing it this year I think and same! Loads of people have had amazing ideas so far x

      Delete
  5. A coffee and a piece of cake sound particularly great in the autumn! Getting cosy, being at home with blankets, wearing cute Primark pyjamas... Don't you think autumn (and winter) is the best season for self-care? x

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do and it really is! I have way more baths too :) x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*