Happy Sunday! #2


When you have the best week...

Ahh guys, this week has been SUPER busy. So I'm sorry for not posting as much. (But it seems everyone's been engrossed in their own lives - I guess that means we're all living in the moment more often now!)

Not only has work taken over, but I've seen friends AND took a trip to see the Tottenham Court Road Heal's window which features Marina and the Diamonds' costumes and makeup from her album tours - and fave food, music and booze (lol). And I shared the above pic on twitter, and Marina liked it, so there's that...

*fangirls so hard*

But enough about my life, let me share with you the blog posts I loved from this week. Grab a snack and a throw - because it's basically Autumn now - and enjoy.

(I also realised this series is actually another form of my fave blog posts post oops)

  • Want an eyeshadow for Autumn with a difference? The check out Gemma's review of the I Heart Revolution Violet palette! Looking at it gives me spooky vibes and I love it.
  • If you know me, I LOOOOVE cake. So it only seemed right to share with you guys Aycan's Galaxy Birthday Blondie tray bake. It doesn't have to be a birthday to make this, because it's a treat yourself kind of recipe. And it's pretty.
  • I never related to a post so much than this one from Jemma. It's about 6 ways in which she thinks she's a terrible blogger. I mean, I am, Jemma isn't. High on my relatable list is scheduling. Lol.
  • I'm hoping you're reading my post in the morning, so you can check out Corrie's post on her reviews of the most hyped teen films on Netflix. Then you can add to them to 'My List' and get binge watching. Because that's my plan for today!
  • This post from Julia really inspired me. It's about doing what makes you happy. Awwww.
How was your week guys?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. Fun post Fran, glad you had a busy and wonderful week. I’ll have to check out some of those links also. I love Aycan’s blog too, her bakes are always so adventurous! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Aycan’s blog is actual goals tbh haha x

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*