What I'm Jamming To Right Now


Sharing my fave songs of the moment

Aside from the fact that I listen to the likes of The 1975 and Marina, I've become obsessed. Like really obsessed with a few songs. They just put me in a good mood. They're from classic cult bands to new faves and recent releases that I just can't get out of my head.

Especially as it's coming up to Spring and I want to refresh my music library as much as my room. As always, I'm linking the youtube video in with the title, so you guys can go and listen to these too. I will tell you now, the first one on this list is like an 80s anthem and I LOVE IT.

002: the man / the killers
003: fireworks / first aid kit
004: my obsession / pale waves
005: my! my! my! / troye sivan
006: giant peach / wolf alice
007: bones / young guns
008: idgaf / dua lipa

What songs have you guys been loving recently?

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. So many new songs I have to try! I think Dua Lipa looks a lot like you :D your blog seems to get cuter every time I visit! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg your comment just made my day! Thank you so much Elizabeth x

      Delete
  2. A -- I love Marina & the Diamonds, I am literally listening to Froot right now. I've also been loving that song by First Aid Kit and I need to give that Troye Sivan song a listen as well. I've been loving Technically Single by Tayler Buono and No Roots by Alice Merton.

    Thanks for sharing! x

    Michelle
    dressingwithstyle-s.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooo froot is amazing!! I can’t wait for her next record omg <3 and I’ll give your recommendations a listen when I can xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! I'll be sure to check out all of these. I love Dua Lipa, and her new song xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving pale waves recently - they're so good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I can’t believe their first single is a year old omg

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*