The Ghoulish Lush Halloween Haul


Getting all spooky in the bath

It's that time of year kids. When the Lush Halloween collection is released!

Whoop whoop.

All the spooky products were released on Saturday and I hit my local store and picked up a few bits from it...

This year's collection I think is much smaller than previous years as the brand has skipped out on the lip products and shimmer bar... But they've put a focus on the Ectoplasm scent with the perfume, solid perfume, washcard, shower cream and the jelly bomb. Which is a really nice scent with tangerine and grapefruit!

(But between you and me, I'm not a fan of the jelly bomb but I did buy the shower cream)

So without further ado, let's get into the beautifully ghoulish haul woo...

001: ectoplasm shower scream:
Out of all the ectoplasm scented products I opted for the shower cream - or scream as Lush have called it lmao. Like I said previously, it's a really lovely citrusy tangerine and grapefruit scent. And I looove a shower cream - and this one is a spooky (pls notice that I might say that a lot in this post!) greeny yellow colour too!

002: ghost in the dark soap:
Now THIS is really cool. GITD soap is another citrusy product. But with a difference. It's full of bergamot oil and softening fair trade organic cocoa butter aaaand it glows in the dark. I know. It contains luminescent zinc sulfide and the Lush website says: "Luminescent zinc sulfide sounds like a ghost story name but it's simply a phosphorescent powder, made with a zinc sulfide combined with a copper additive. Here's something to zinc about, after a day spent absorbing the energy of natural or artificial light thanks to copper (your soul is safe!), it will glow in the dark to better haunt your dreams (and helps you find the soap if you forget to pay the electric bill!)." Spooky - told you.

003: lord of misrule bath bomb:
A classic in my opinion! What is Lush Halloween without LOM? Not Halloween! Full of vanilla, black pepper and patchouli that creates a beautiful sweet warm scent that creates swirls of green and red wine coloured red in the water. If you haven't ever tried this, make this your first.

004: sparkly pumpkin bubble bar:
Grapefruit, juniperberry and lime create a lovely sweet scent in this autumnal product that was my first ever purchase for Halloween back in the day. This product defines Lush Halloween for me, and not only is it sparkly and pretty, but makes the prettiest pumpkin coloured water AND biggest softest bubbles.

005: bewitched bubble bar:
If you're after a super dark and spooky bath, then this cute cat is the one! This little warm berry scented kitty makes your bath the colour of my soul - or black if you want to asign an acrual colour haha. It debuted last year, I fell in love with it and am soooo happy it's back again! I find a little goes a long way with this product!

006: monster's ball bath bomb:
My favourite bath bomb ever, not only is this little guy cute but looks really pretty in the bath. He has a little white choc eye aaaand is my actual aesthetic. Pink! Also, did I mention he is my fave scent at the moment. Calacas. Lime, neroli and olibanum make a warm citrus scent. And it's just SO GOOD.

007: eyeball bath bomb:
Last but not least, this is a new one to come this year. There's lavender and rose in here, so it's lovely and floral but looks creepy in the back. The eye hollows out as it fizzes in the bath so it looks rather gory. So, I think I might be saving this one for the night of Halloween. *whooooooooo*

ALSOOO, if you're interested, I filmed a haul of what I picked up, so feel free to watch it below if you want...



Are you picking up any bits from the Halloween range?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. I haven't bought from lush is so long, I really must! The ectoplasm shower scream (ha) sounds so good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first proper haul in ages from Lush tbh but if you want to, hold off for Christmas because this year’s sounds so good already from the sneak peeks I’ve seen...

      Delete
  2. I love LUSH's new halloween products, they are so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are - especially the ghost in the dark soap to be honest!

      Delete
  3. The Ghost in the Dark soap sounds so cool, just for the fact that it glows in the dark! I so want to try this! Although I would feel strange showering in the dark haha. The Eyeball bath bomb sounds fun to use too!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It has sadly stopped glowing now as I've basically nearly finished it... it just melts away...

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*