Blog Posts I've Loved Reading Recently #2


More posts to sink your teeth into

This caption goes sooo well with the picture of my pizza doesn't it?? Last week I went to Zizzi's with the family before work and I think I had the best pizza EVER. And that's a big statement if you know how much I love my tomato and cheese covered doughy bread lmao. Just look at it. ANYWAYS.

I have a whole bunch of new blog posts that I've loved recently and couldn't wait to share with you guys! As usual, (I guess I'm making this into another series) there's eight posts from eight amazing bloggers. So, I suggest you grab a cuppa and snack and settle into your fave nook and read on...

001: vivatramp // book haul feat. call me by your name: If you haven't noticed, I'm actual bookworm and I have a serious love for books (aside from pizza) and one of my faves is Bee who has an amazing blog and always has a book haul post up her sleeve. This recent one is a great one, and I even ended up buying some books from it on her recommendation! 

002: from roses // the podcasts that i can't get enough of: Books not your thing?? Then fear not, Rebecca has the ultimate posts about the podcasts you should listen to. And you might recognise some of these from some fave youtubers and bloggers. I for sure, will put aside some time to listen to these! (In fact I just decided to listen to one now as I carry on this post)

003: katie's world of beauty // 51 things to declutter: In the mood to spring clean early? But don't know where to start?? Then do make sure you check out Katie's. You're bound to find some of these that you can do yourself wooo.

004: emmy writes about // six bloggers who inspire me: I'm sure you're reading this blog post to discover more blogs, but blogception! Here's a post from a blogger to recommend her favourite bloggers! I LOVE these sorts of posts and defo thing it's nice to give your blog feed a bit of a refresh.

005: forever september // my favourite albums: Music a huge part of my life so I loved Lucy's post on all her fave albums. She even features one of my faves: The 1975 yaay. Maybe once you read this, you'll discover a new fave too??

006: rhyme and ribbons // vegan chocolate cake: Want to make the most of your days or weekend off?? Then why not bake this amazing chocolate cake? You don't have to be vegan, but I particularly loved this as I have some work pals who I want to bake for who are. You can't say no to chocolate really...

007: zoe london // your blog is your voice: Zoe has been a fave blogger for yeaaars and she's always down to earth. Especially with the topics she talks about. This one is particularly powerful, in my opinion, and so worth a read as it's about using your blog as your voice.

008: i want you to know // my pastel instagram guide to london: I have a real love for instagram, photography and all things pastel. So, Kristabel's post is right up my street. If you want to up your pastel game, then check out this post for sure as there's bound to be somewhere you'll be dying to go and shoot!

What blog posts have you loved recently?

Follow

14 Comentarios

  1. I definitely need to get to Zizzi's after seeing that picture haha! I love the sound of all of these posts, I'll be sure to check them all out xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it’s so good and the rustica versions of the pizzas are my favourite!! And enjoy reading!! x

      Delete
  2. The pizza looks so good - Zizzi's is always a good choice haha. I've been meaning to read Zoe London's post for a few days now, I'm sure it's a great one so not surprised to see it in your list :)

    Julia x
    Last Post: My Favourite Winter Moisturisers | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/beauty-winter-moisturisers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Much better than Pizza Express tbh hehe and if I could I’d put every post of Zoe’s in these posts xx

      Delete
  3. Ahh thank you so much for the mention Fran, and so glad you liked the post!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s ok!! And I really did!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing a variety of different blog posts- and the picture of pizza at the top is literally my life. I LOVE PIZZA. My favourite is from Pizza Express.
    By the way, like your blog. Following now.😊

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha pizza is life! I had it today for lunch and it was perfection! And thank you sooo much xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing I loved Zoe's post too! Defo gonna add the other posts you've mentioned to my reading list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe’s posts on blogging are always my fave! And I hope you enjoy xx

      Delete
  6. Ahhh I love this post babe!! Its so lovely to be spreading the love

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including me, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*