Howdy! Here's How My Summer Has Been So Far...


Living that summertime happiness...

I vowed to myself that 2023 was gonna be MY YEAR.

And oh my god.

It has! (So far... I couldn't get TS Era tickets so I did sit in a coffee shop crying into my iced latte while staring forlorn out of the window)

But anyways. We move on guys.

I don't need to mention anything, you know I've been gone a year, so to get back into this, and if you're just as nosy as I am... Here's a sweet list of all the cute little things I've been up to so faaaaar...

PSA: Fun times is temporarily unavailable due to the shortage of warm sunny days.



  • Multiple cutesy picnics in the park (All mainly with my partner trying to play frisbee aww)
  • Seeing The 1975 absolutely SERVE in their best show at Finsbury Park
  • Going back to my childhood with soft serve ice cream from the ice cream van
  • Visiting the LUSH Asteroid City pop up - and spending all my pennies
  • Reading my books in the sun with a sweet cold beveeraaaaaage
  • Making picnic food that didn't kill anyone off
  • Southend-On-Sea living that seaside fantasy dream!
  • Cute days out solo and also with friends in the sun
  • My partner's graduation - and I am soooo proud of him for being smarter than me
  • Getting my gardening gloves on and making my family home garden pwettyyy
  • And most importantly, feeling so confident in wearing different clothes to what i wore last year

What have you guys been up to?

Follow

0 Comentarios

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*