The Cutest Stationary Haul Ever


-- Being productive in style --

I hate admitting to myself that I'm an adult, but there's no turning back the clock. When will time travel come about?? But when I was a newly turned teenager, I loved nothing better than stationary. I only went to school so I could use the cool coloured pens or snazzy new pencil case that I bought that weekend. At 19, I'm no different to what I was like then, the only thing that's changed is what I use stationary for... No need for school work, but because I have a job, I need to keep up with my spending, budget and general bits and bobs. Instead of using boring old highlighters and notebooks, the best way to do that is with funky cute stationary... Am I right??

This week I took a trip to the best stationary shop in the land. Paperchase - and I also signed up to the reward club while I was there ayy. My highlighters ran out, so I bought these super cute panda ones for £3.50. They're the best things I've ever seen and I can't wait till I can highlight the eff out of my bank statement. Wooo.

Next up are these really cute rubbers. Yup, instead of the standard white rubbers, I went for a burger and fries. What of it. These are a throwback to my childhood where I had a big tub of animal and food rubbers for school. The Paperchase ones were only £1 each which you cannot argue with. These are for when I do my art (if you want me to share some pieces with you on my blog, do comment below) and I make slight mistakes. But on the other hand, I don't want to use these...

Lastly, I picked up a London themed notebook - this time from Cath Kidston. Having a fun notebook is the best way to jot down spending habits, and it makes me look forward to picking it up to just look at the guards and beefeaters. It was only £4 in the sale and I love how unique and British it is! So, now I can be organised and product in style... Go me!

Do you guys love having fun stationary for day to day life?

8 Comentarios

  1. Stationary is the best thing ever, especially when it is shaped like food!

    lxdia.blogspot.co.u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They also had ice lollies and biscuits haha

      franalibi.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Anonymous16/7/16

    Stationary shopping is one of my favourite things to do! I even buy stationary bits for my friends as gifts. I love the panda highlighters!

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's too cute! I haven't done too much recently but I've always gone in to shops to window shop...

      Delete
  3. Those panda highlighters are too cute!! Thanks for sharing x

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! - And you're welcome :3

      Delete
  4. Adorable! Stationary hauls are my favourite things- may be because I'm a bit of a stationary adict! Lydia Eve | www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad you liked reading it :3

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*