Eight Blog Posts You Should Read Now


Shake up your reading

I honestly feel like the only person on this earth who still uses Bloglovin' as a way to catch up with blog posts... Please tell me I'm not the only one...

But aside from actually blogging myself or reading a book, it's a perfect way to chill by reading what other lovely peeps have been up to or loving - or even visiting because I'm a SUCKER for a cute travel post!!

I did one of these posts recently where I shared my favourite posts that have popped up on my 'to read' feed, and you guys seemed to be aaaaaall over it. Which made me SO HAPPY. But, I don't want to make it an official series *just* in case I decide to give it up.

Like my Sunday posts. Lol remember those.

But, today I'm here with a few more that I just think need to be shared with you guys. So settle down, grab a lovely coffee and snack and read these inspiring posts...

001: hannah gale // my thoughts on the slow demise of blogging: Hannah wrote a post that really hit home about how blogging as industry is doing. If a fave of mine is struggling, what is happening to everyone else?? Read on to see...

002: vvnightingale // a new chapter of blogging: On a more positive note, a blogger pal of mine, Vicky, is back with a bang! She writes a post on how she's grown and the fact that she's going to write blog posts when she wants. If you haven't already - give her a follow!

003: lucky penumbra // five friends you need in your twenties: I might not have all these types of friends in my life right now, but I can for sure relate to some of these. A wonderful post on a topic I've hardly seen anyone write about. Friends in life...

004: maria j // the bag that changed my mind: Remember when in high school we were all over Paul's Boutique and their bright massive bags with jangly keyrings?? Well, they've had a huge rebrand and Maria tells us why she's in love with the bag she snapped up from the new collection...

005: poppy deyes // the best instagram spots in new york: I started following Poppy because I originally watched her brother, Alfie's vlogs on youtube, but I wanted to know more about her. Not in a creepy stalker way, but in an interested reader kinda way. And her travel posts are amazing. This one is about the best spots in nyc and it's totally worth a read if only to see the pictures...

006: the londoner // brunch in clapham: Considering I live in London, I've never explored Clapham and from reading this post and seeing all the cute pics like the lattes. Animal latte art anyone?? Rosie sure knows how to make a reader want to immediately visit a photogenic place. And spend money on eating ALL THE FOOD.

 007: jaye rockett // sydney city guide part two: Continuing on with our travel theme, Jaye had a dreamy time in Australia and shares her city guide to Sydney. In this post she gives us a lovely mix of places to go if we ever get to go there. And now I want to empty my bank account for this chance.

008: witch cake // getting started with crystal magic: Into all things mystical and crystals?? Why not read Holly's post on the types of crystals you can get and where to start if you're interested!

Who's blogs have you guys been loving recently?

Follow

6 Comentarios

  1. Spotted some of my favourite bloggers here! Some fab reading material, thank you.

    Heather xo | http://www.xhighlandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that and thank youuu x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favourite posts of the momment! I've read Victoria's post as I really enjoy her blog. I'll read Poppy's post too, I've never been to New York but I always love seeing posts about the city - I've loved the photos from the trip that Zoella has been posting on Instagram!

    Julia x

    Last Post: Living the Dream in Positano, Italy | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/travel-living-dream-in-positano-italy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo I’m happy you liked it :) and same!! It makes me want to go up NYC soo bad!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for including my post! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome!! I love these types of posts!! :)

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*