Jelly Mask Dreams With Lush's Bunny Moon Mask


Getting jelly with it

Yes, I did make the lid cover the bit where I've the used the mask. Because I'm that blogger that uses products before actually taking photos of it...

ANYWAYS.

I LOVE Lush face masks. They're probably some of the best in the market, and there's just something so wonderful about using a completely natural product on the face. And my new obsession is their jelly face masks!

I've used two other masks in their range - 1000 Millihelens and Birth Of Venus - but it was about time I moved onto another one. And this one is called Bunny Moon. I got this because (1.) the name is sooo cute and (2.) it sounded right up my street.

These masks are made of carrageenan extract (which is basically seaweed kids - how cool!) and Bunny Moon is also packed full of honey to hydrate, rose oil to balance any redness, kaolin to cleanse, chamomile to soothe, and vanilla to add an extra sweet scent. And this mask DOES smell good!


To use, you simply pinch off a small amount, I've got three masks out of it already and I'm not even halfway through yet woo, and work into a paste on clean dry hands. Then apply to your face, leave for 5 to 10 mins then rinse off with warm water or a soaked cloth - I'd say use warm water as hot as you can stand it because then it'll just easily melt off.

I probably have to say, this one is on par with Birth Of Venus, it's super easy to apply and leaves the skin feeling lovely and soft. This one is great for those of you who have dry and sensitive skin because all the ingredients are really gentle.

I basically can't praise this one enough, I think this might be up there with others like their fresh face mask and Mask of Magnaminty! A perfect addition to my spring skincare wooo.

Have you guys tried any Lush jelly masks?

Follow

2 Comentarios

  1. I absolutely love this face mask and it smells amazing!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does!! I can’t help giving it a sniff every time I open to use it!! Though I have noticed that 5 face masks in, its bringing my chin up in spots haha - but it’s clearing now!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*