What I Really Think Of The Revolution Soph x Extra Spice Palette


Does Soph slay again??

To date, my most popular beauty post is my review on the original Soph x palette. (Which you can read here fyi!) Aaaaand to date, it's also been one of my main go to's and favourites.

SOOOO, you can imagine my excitement when Soph announced that she was releasing a second palette. *Cue the screams of joy*

In my first post, I picked up the palette because everyone was raving about it and I never heard of Soph. BUT now that I am an avid viewer of her channel, I can totally see this second palette resembling her and everything she loves...

Plus, the name 'Extra Spice' sounds really cool and as Soph says. it's because it adds something extra to your makeup collection.

Now, I know you're here for the review, so right off the bat, I'm saying this is super affordable and the same price as the previous one: £10.00. You do get 18 shades in this one - so less than the first - but it's to make room for all the cool shade names! Which I'm super happy about because I can freely talk about this in all my future videos without keeping the annoying plastic cover lmao.


There's a lovely array of matte and shimmer shades and I particularly fell in love with 'LA SUN' and 'EVERYDAY'. I mean, they look like the PERFECT cut crease and halo eye shades I can't even. And as I'm getting more into my bright and unusual colours (I have to say I'm pretty bored of your standard purely brown palettes), 'TWENTY ONE' and 'VITAMIN C' looked soo exciting!

Don't get me wrong, I do like a brown and the ones in here are perfect for smoky eyes and outer corner blending. NOW the real question is, how are they in quality???

Weeell, my friends, for £10.00 this palette is an absolute steal. I mean from the pic above you can see how pigmented these shades are. And the best thing? They're even more freaking creamy than the first Soph palette. Look at all the pretty shades and the shimmers aren't in chunky bits either - which the first one did sadly do with the golds so need a bit of working.


In the pic above, I used another revolution pro palette for the colourful shades, BUT the shimmers on my eyes are from this palette. They applied sooo easily and just finish any look off. I just love how these colours can also make way for some cool experimentation.

If there's only one new palette you pick up, save yourself some money and grab this! You won't regret it! You can go for natural to full on glam in a flash.

The Revolution Soph X Extra Spice palette DOES add that extra pzazz to your life!!

I ALSOOO filmed a first impressions of the palette (and a load more new Revolution products) for my channel, so if you want to see this in action then do watch it below!!


Will you be picking up this palette??

Follow

8 Comentarios

  1. The shadows look so pigmented and gorgeous! It is definitely a steal at such a price, 18 colours is quite the bargain for £10 and you can create so many fun looks with these - that's a great summer palette, I hope you'll share some other looks you create with it!

    Julia x
    Last Post: Summer in Bath, UK | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/travel-summer-in-bath-uk.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can and I will for sure show future looks on my insta story! I don’t know if you follow me but it’s @ franalibi xx

      Delete
  2. It's such a lovely palette! I loved her first one so I can't wait to pick this up on payday :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said in my post, the shimmers in this are waaay better and perfect for inner corner highlight too!! x

      Delete
  3. I've seen so many great reviews of this palette, I think I definitely need to pick it up!

    Becca // http://becc4.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going to lie it’s probably one of my fave ever Revolution palettes :D

      Delete
  4. Ahh you're so talented with eyeshadow Fran, I love this look you created. I definitely need to get more experimental with it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy!! I'm definitely feel I'm getting better with practice! It's so much fun to create loads of looks! I feel 'sweet n sour' all over the lid, 'twenty one' on the outer corner and 'la sun' in the inner corner is the most summery look you can do right now!!

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*