HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANALIBI!


-- Happy *ahem* belated birthday franalibi --

Of course, like last year, I forgot the "blogiversary" of my blog and posted the day after. This has happened again this year oops. And I couldn't do that typical shot of a cupcake with two cake candles stuck in, so you're stuck with a Pinterest pic of a cake. Anyway, I've had my blog for two years now!! *pops party poppers and does a jiggly happy dance* I think I can say I'm really proud of how far I've come with my blog in two years and since I did my one year post last year, I feel like I can say I've achieved my wishes before yesterday.

I've reached 200 followers in the second year - holy moly - and I'm so grateful for everyone that reads my blog! (I love you guys!) I've improved my photos and my writing which makes me so happy because looking back on the first few months of my blog, I cringe. I also changed my blog name to what it is now, and I couldn't be more happier. Being a blogger really has given me the confidence and I'm head over heels in love with this hobby of mine. And can you believe I took the plunge to branch out my blog to YouTube? I'm still kind of shocked that I did, but I love filming videos alongside this space.

I don't want to ramble on too much, but I just wanted to acknowledge this. I've written a post almost every day since I started and here's to more posts and exciting things and meeting new people! I'll just leave you a question now to make my third year better...

What posts do you want to see from me?

16 Comentarios

  1. Happy Birthday to Franalibi, and a huge congrats on your achievements on the blog so far, Fran. Cheers to an even greater year and more blogiversaries! Also, I think your using of a Pinterest photo as an ersatz cake is brilliant, haha!

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you I'm glad you appreciate my idea

      Delete
  2. happy blog birthday!

    Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog birthday - I just love all of your posts!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy blog birthday. your blog is amazing so keep on going.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I definitely will xx

      Delete
  5. Awww happy blog birthday! Here's to many more xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blog Birthday!! :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*