What I've Been Up To Currently...


Books to beaut candle smells

It's been a (as people like to say now) hot minute since I did this kind of life post.

I'm basically feeling quite uninspired in the lifestyle section of my blog, so I thought I would talk about what I've been up to in the way of doing various things through all my senses.

If you've never read one of these posts before, it's kind of like a favourites. But not...

Also, I really wanted to use this photo somewhere of Alice's on Portobello Road. Soo pretty.

001: watching: loads of youtube! I've moved away from Netflix binges and have dedicated most of my free time to catching up on videos from my faves. And also getting REALLY into the series that everyone's talking about... The Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star series! It's pretty epic if you haven't seen it yet!

002: reading: the fault in our stars! Way back in the day with this blog, I raved about how much I loved the book and the film. I decided to read it (yet again) and it's the most beautiful, saddest, funniest young adult novel I've ever come across. Hands down my favourite John Green book.

003: smelling: tk maxx coconut candle! With the rain and dark clouds - where you at sun?? - it felt only right to start lighting candles. And it started with the most summery one. A coconut one smelling of shampoo. Weird? Trust me it's my favourite smell!

004: eating: aaall the good homemade sandwiches! I've been trying to save my money (which I've managed to do!) by taking in my own sandwiches to work! We're talking bagels, sliced bread, a variety of meat and fish with loads of salad stuffed in. Nom nom nom.

005: listening: twenty one pilots! So the duo released a third song called 'Levitate' and I'm LIVING FOR IT! I can't wait for the album which is out in October. If you love alternative rock and want something different, defo check out the latest songs! My fave is 'Jumpsuit'. Though I presume that twenty one pilots are so big now, everyone knows about them...

What have you guys been up to currently?

Follow

4 Comentarios

  1. I really need to read The Fault in Our Stars! I love the film, and I'm wondering whether I would enjoy the book too, even though I'm not a fan of YA literature per se. I'll definitely give it a go! Taking your own sandwiches to work is the way forward haha, it helps you be more creative with your food, that's awesome!

    Julia x
    Last Post: How To Focus in a Digital World | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/07/lifestyle-how-to-focus-and-concentrate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I fell in love with the book before it was announced it was going to be a film, so I think you'll love it too! The film I feel is one of those rare instances where it's really close to the book! And I've discovered I like adding sweet chilli sauce to EVERYTHING haha x

      Delete
  2. Ahh I remember reading the fault in our stars back when I was like 14, such a flipping good book! Maybe I'll re-read it!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It iiiisss! And I think that's the last time I read it too :D

      Delete

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments! *all the hugs!*